Sell My Wedding Dress
Are you considering selling your wedding dress?
- To get started, click on the Sell My Dress button at the top of the screen.
- You'll need to setup your new user account on Bride2Bride - which takes seconds.
- You can now list your dress - start by choosing the category.
- Describe your wedding dress, if you're stuck with writer's block, give the facts then add why you chose it. And remember to write about any special features or custom work.
- Select the designer, the colour of your wedding dress, size, and style.
- Set your price for your dress. (Be realistic! Take a look on Bride2Bride for other dresses from the same designer to help you set the right price.)
- Add your contact details (only your user name is displayed publicly; your email address/phone is hidden)
- Add images (high-quality images of the dress being worn work best)
- Choose how long you want your listing to run for (most people go for 12months, but you might have a holiday planned, so you can choose a shorter period.)
- Pay the one-off fee (see our simple pricing plans) - there's no additional commission to pay.
Bride2Bride is the original wedding marketplace and is an effective way to sell your wedding dress. We make it quick, easy and cost-effective to sell your preowned wedding dress.
Here's how it works:
That's it. Your dress is now listed and you just need to remember to check your messages and read our guide to safe selling.
Oops, made a mistake? No problem: log in to Bride2Bride and you can make changes to your advert and add extra photos.
A quick tip: To help spread the word, post a link to your listing on your social media profile (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram work well).